Sunday, October 03, 2004


Awww woke up the same timing again.... damm it my the other comp down!!! networking problem -_-| can't do much for it to work... got to get help from experts. Ok, suppose to meet Erik and Jess at Sengkang MRT about 3pm but i reached there 3.30pm.. and they were still late! Well they were stuck at home due to the heavy rain and i'm a forgiving person so its ok lol. We went to converse shop to buy a pair of shoes for her. Wooo nice price but its not the money that counts, its the heart. I did not know we were giving the gift on the day itself, i was not mentally prepared ! and furthermore i was not invited to her house nor was she expecting me there! After slacking around at compass point till the "right time", we made our way there..

Cool huh? The 1st time accompany her to the lift 2nd time in the House -_-? She might be thinking WTF is Lionel doing here ??!! kind of lame. Time passes in there quickly i din't even notice the time ticking away.. i was sooooo quiet all the time don't know what to do and what to say. i think thats the biggest problem about myself. If i had to be myself, i'm really quiet. Unless you want me to start crapping rubbish, like so fake not the real me!! I'm in a dilemma. What should i do..?


A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
-- Ingrid Bergman

1 comment:

hot and erotic sex stories said...

It would just mean I would have to changein one single go, rather than split it over a couple of days. Cathline played the concernedwife beautifully, whispering consoling words into his ears.
sex post stories sites
gay old men stories
lesbian wonder woman sex stories
adult bestiality stories
young teen sex stories
It would just mean I would have to changein one single go, rather than split it over a couple of days. Cathline played the concernedwife beautifully, whispering consoling words into his ears.