Tuesday, October 05, 2004


Bleh skip this morning assembly as usual at 7:55am wasting time.. 8:15am class starts. Reached school at 9:15am but somehow i THINK the teacher still mark my attentance for the 1st hour as late for 20mins.. Moody the whole day. Why? nah long story. Nothing much for today but during WAD lesson Mdm Hasnah called some of the guys out including me ( don't worry not telling us to get out of the class =X ) to promote and sell some IT Stuffs. Anyone interested?
Call my Hp or Email or Msn Me =D
Cash Before Delivery

Page 1
Page 2

well well THXZ to my Brosss for the concern who were asking about my lousy mood and Mdm Hasnah who called to check on me =D Awwwww what a teacher *cher you know what to do when marking the CA ah* LOL BWG

To her, sorry my fault misunderstood you


A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
-- Elbert Hubbard

No comments: