Sunday, October 31, 2004



Happy Halloween Day! or was it yesterday? Well today is the last day of this month. This month contains the best and worst moment of my life.
Best moment was spending time with my Dear, Angela and Worst Breaking off. (can't believe it, i'm crying while typing this blog.) crybaby ? you decide.

Firstly, no one is to be blame for this ending but myself. I got carried away thinking so far. Wishful thinking part of mine. Thought this relationship could never end but... never turn out what i expected.

From what she told me, she got a BF now. Good for her. Hope that the guy will Treasure and Love her like i do. (what am I talking about !!? trying to console myself ?? To hell with you Lionel!!)

Hmm i'll still be counting down to her birthday. You'll never know what will happen during this period. Maybe I disapper from this world, found someone else, she'll come back to me? (there i go again thinking..) Really hope so. Angela you're still my "BOOK" you know what i mean. If you have any problems, look for me. Hp, Msn, Email, DA any methods. Will get back to yuo ASAP.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Misses Angela
96 days and counting


Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything
-- Joan Crawford


No comments: