Sunday, October 17, 2004



What time did i woke up this morning..? 10:30am? Sat and Sun everytime automatic 10:30am without fail if at home. Don't know why...

Wah when was the last time i stayed online in Darkages ( Online Game ) for so long.. Almost whole day in Darkages with my DahDah ( thats Angela ). Today she asked me some questiions, well i know how she feels.

From my personal view, I feel that she might think i'm using her as a Sub for the girl i used to like, shes not sure if her mum allows her in this relations and many others.

Well theres 1 important thing i learned, if someone rejected you, you got to face it. I mean if someone rejected you, no use going full force for her/him. You can get the body but not the soul. whats the use? 1 Sided Love? You in the end will suffer more right? Studys go down bleh bleh bleh people around you might get affected too. Theres a big BUT because sometimes perseverance might pay off. Althought i know Angela might read this and put me in a disadvange spot but i'm stating the FACT!
No wonder my mum think i'm over-mature -_-| like think so far far.

I know myself, i mean you can feel whether you got chance anot with the special person. No use cling onto something you know you got 0% chances and then hurting ourselve... right? The best part is when the person you love said NO. Time to move on man.. take it like a MAN ( I think thats what i did ) That feeling that i was having when she said no was like no sad or happy. Just another normal calm day. Next few day in school was like hyper-active..everything very ON. ( You can ask my buddys in ITE if its the true )Althougt action speaks louder then words. I'm not sure how to make Angela understand that. She even say if she die suddenly ( touch wood ) will i just forgot her straight away...? x.X DahDah ah.. thats any feeling le..

For the mum part.. hmm i also can understand that ( everything i can understand -_- )
Her mum feels that shes still young, guys might take advantage of her and so many other reasons. Well as an elder Brother to my sister, i too got that feeling. I will surely bash up that guy if he really try to be funny with my sister. Its just the normal feeling for all human beings to those they care and love. Its natural.

Hmmm today "essay" touch on human thinking? LOL Future Psychologist BWG! Anyway whatever i wrote are from my personal views. Each got their own way of thinking. Theres no wrong and right. Its up to you to decide.

1 Important point I want to make clear to everyone is that ever since this blog thingy started. Whatever i said are the truth and nothing but the truth and again its up to you to decide whether i'm saying the truth anot.

Love you DahDah


If you don't love, you can't live; if you don't live, you can't love.
-- Jason Benson



No comments: