Friday, November 19, 2004

Been studying since my last blogging.

Alright today was FMK exam.. Guess What? I WAS LATE! LATE by 45min.. Supposed to be at Sch at 8:30am but woke up at 8am... Wasted $16+ bucks on the Cab and i was not allowed to take the exam since i was late more then 30min when the exam started. Haizzz my SVQ teacher say nvm lor, next term can retake -_-|| and ask me to be early for her exam next week. To have a chance to retake the exam, i went to get MC. Let's hope the MC will allow me to retake the exam and thats another $16 bucks..

When reached home, decided to meet Aidil to renew my airport pass to work during the holidays. Interesting, how should i spend my Christmas althought its still a long way. Planning needs to be done. What should i do...

Talking is easy but doing is hard
-- Lionel

No comments: