Thursday, November 04, 2004



Eeeek its 2.30am right now.. waiting for Man Utd Match at 3.30am. They better win...

Going to school today was to ask Mdm Hasnah about WAD Project and play soccer during moring but LESSON CANCEL! what the... means i went from tampines to clementi for SCCCER ONLY!? Maddness... the rest of the lesson i skipped. Theory class, just think after the sunny soccer game sure Zzz in class. My 6th sense tells me that the project and the coming exams is taking a toll on everyones mind. Everyone badly stress lol but not me. Slow and easy wins the game. =D Recently my classmates gone gaga over the maplestory all chiong levels.. staying overnight for it also.. BWG. You guys better take care of your health and remember there this EXAM? Don't get addicated to that game or else... you'll end up like what i did in "0". Thanks ah Darkages. I can be even more mad then what you guys are doing right now. Trust me.

Misses Angela
93 days and counting


Nobody knows what will happen in the next second -- we can only strive for our best in this moment. In my mind, if friendship, family, and love are not there, there is no support or encouragement.
-- Ice Tang

No comments: