Thursday, November 25, 2004

Smell something? FREEDOM FROM EXAMS! Today was the last day of my exams! Yay Yay!
After exam, one of my buddys Aidil, decided to catch a movie
SHUTTER
so i joined him. Only Aidil and me was going. Arul was down with flu and Junhan had watched it. Oh ya asked Rebecca she was lazy to go =/

Great two guys watching horror show kinda funny to me. HaHa imagine i mean WHAT IF both guy were screaming !?!? holding onto each other !?!? LOL BWG! that be really funny. Overall the movie is not that scary. Well the male actor deserve to be torture for what he done to the gal. Fuking areshole play with the gal feeling. I'm sure theres such guys around. Pray hard that you don't meet or know me.

Excactly a month to Christmas, hmm whats on my wishlist ? Something that CANNOT be bought and shared and found easily. Guess what is it? Nah i'll tell when its time to tell. Time for me to find a work. Earn some $$. Buy presents for my silbings and those who i think are special to me.

No comments: