Saturday, December 18, 2004

Not sure is it lame. Some pick up lines for everyone ^^

- Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.
- Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.
- Do you know karate? 'Cause your body is really kickin'.
- Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.
- You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!
- Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend?
- Good evening. May a thorn sit down amongst the roses?
- I feel like Richard Gere, I'm standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Were your parents Greek Gods, 'cause it takes two gods to make a goddess.
- What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
- You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
- You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.
- Guy: Sorry, but you owe me a drink. Girl: Why? Guy: I looked at you and dropped mine.
- There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!
- Hey, how did you do that? (What?) Look so good?
- If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
- d**n, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
- You look like a cool glass of refreshing water, and I am the thirstiest man in the world.
- I don't know you, but I think I love you already.
- Are you a hands-on-learner? Because I am, and I'd like to learn about you...
- There are only two beautiful girls in the world, and you are both of them.


Love asks faith, and faith asks firmness.
-- Herbert

No comments: