Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Since Sunday i woke up at 2pm till now i only slept for 3 hours! Thats about 30 hours AWAKE !!! panda eyes @.@

Everyone heard of the Tsunami in Asia? It happened like all of a sudden. Everyone was caught unware.

This morning which is on a Monday morning about 2am, I was doing major upgrading on my blog. Actually the pic and colours only. I decided to remove the music and tag board. For some unknown reason pop-up are appearing.. hmm better be sure then to be sorry later it auto install spy software in to the broswer.

At about 5.45am, I had to get ready to go to the airport. Accompanying my Aunt and Uncle there as they were going on a trip to Taiwan for 1 week. So its my sis and me alone at home. Went home and had a 3 hour nap.

Heavy rain prevented me from leaving the house to look for the converse bag.. geee looks like have to stay at home.

No comments: