Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Yay! Today I started working at the Airport !!! Total of 2 shifts, morning 6.30am to 10.30am and evening 5.30pm to 11.30pm.

Woke up at 5am ~.~ and had to report to work at 6.30am. It was my first time working in the morning at the airport. As usual crowded. Nothing much, saw the same faces and a couple of newbies. Not bad, this morning there were only 2 flights from my area so work was kinda easy. Vietnam and forgot the other one. is it Singapore Soccer Team going to Vietnam for games? Loaded a dozen of bags from Singapore Team.. all light weight easy job, just flink in ! Lol. Finished my work about 9.45am slack and change till 10.15am then sign out! Back home.

Took a nap and left the house for second shift 5.30pm. 2 flights again but heavy luggage.. Melbourne and London. Lucky my area have 6 helper including me. Manage to slack to sms. Wah kena elbow on the face by the helper. He din't know i was behind him then *bish* by the elbow ~.~

Time to ZzZ 2morrow still working morning shift !!!


We must laugh before we are happy, for fear we die before we laugh at all.
-- Jean de La Bruyere

No comments: