Thursday, January 20, 2005

. : : iNNeR ThOuGhTs : : .

BaCk!!! For 9 days i haven't blog. Laziness has come over me to blog.

I wonder why i continue to blog or start this blog for? is it to remind me of my happy and sad moments? to let the others know how i'm doing and feeling? having the responsible to update since its already here? to learn from my bad experiences in certain areas? I got no idea.. is it true that blogs often reflect the personality of the author?

Let's me see how should i start..

I'm been thinking about what Mr Faris said on his first lesson whose teaching us Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). "What you want to be or do after gradation" I havem't really thought of that. In Sec Sch life i wanted to be a Soccer Coach to be the one to manage Singapore Team to World Cup. LoL =x hey anything is POSSIBLE. No one expected Singapore to win the Tiger Cup and maybe a Childcare teacher. Lol can you believe it? But now, i feel that i'm more suitable in the Army or Police. Not just those small ranking but be the best of the best ELITES. or MAYBE into political if Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew is my mentor. Lol sorry i'm crapping. So 4-5 months more till my National Service (NS) Should i sign on or into NS then come out and study.. serious thinking are needed hmmm

Thursday Angela accompany me back to hougang. Well actually i messaged her to accompany me back but the fact was i wanted to accompany her back. Feel bad having her to wait for me for 2 hours cos i finished class 2 hours after she finished. She wanted to wait and she was with her friends so i guess its alright. She's having her exam now so better don't distude her. All The Best!

This is my TimeTable For The Term abit blur and small will edit later going out now


TimeTable

As for today i din't go to school. I'm a good boy so don't think that i skip school *evil grins* I've almost completed the project that my group is working on, teacher had saw it and there was no PE so no Class for today.

Went out at 2pm. Met Yan Song and Erik at Yio Chu Kang MRT Station. We were heading for the Police Station HQ to ask about signing on all this stuff. But sad to say they told us you can find it on the internet.. LOL basket from tampines all the way just to have that answer =( i mean don't there have a inquire counter about this? bleh wasted my time coming down BAKA! We went to Ang Mo Kio for lunch and i bought the Jay Chou 2004 Incomparable Live CD for $20.95. Wooooo the neightbours are going to complain cos the music are ROCKING THE HOUSE!!! Hi-5 Surround sound Blah blah you name it i have it !!!








Today's preparation determines tomorrow's achievements.

No comments: