Thursday, January 06, 2005

. : : NeVer TaKe ThInG FoR GrAnTeD : : .

So whats with the topic !?

Tuesday

Meeting my classmates for soccer at Hougang as they don't know where the place we are playing at. I suggested to meet at Hougang Bus Interchange. So time to meet was 9.30am, total of 9 guys. Erik, Erik's friend, Howard, Eric, Arul, Aidil, Hungpoh, Calvin, Xinghong (was sick on monday but manage to recover on time @.@) and myself. As usual i'm on time AGAIN! 9.25am. Last to reached there was Aru;, Aidil and Xinghong. Told everyone to meet at 9am they don't want.. cos i expected them to be late so just right 9.30am a grace of 30min. Not that i'm really fussy about the time but almost everytime they are late
=( unless i'm meeting girls then i relax abit LMAO

Reached home at hougang about 4pm bath and baCk to sleep! Woke up about 9pm had my dinner. I have this problem. A pain on the chest not really pain its like uncomforable. From the neck downward the middle of the chest its like the muscle are being squeezed tightly. Because of this pain i was unable to sleep. This problem started a few years ago.

Wednesday

About telling my mum about it there goes the nagging asking me to see doctor. 7.30am went down to have breakfast and then to the Hougang Poly clinic. BLOODY HELL so many ppl waited so long... and it just open only. Actually I went to see the doctors in private clinic about it but they said no problem ~.~|| Ok back to Poly clinic, i was told to go for futher checks downstair using the Electro Cardiogram(ECG) so whats that? Is an electrical recording of the heart and is used in the investigation of heart disease. Gee heart disease interesting... the place was crowded with old folks !! and i'm the only few young ones Lol. The Doctor even ask me why i was here X.X what a joke.. was i afraid? nope die die lor I got nothing to lose.

Even after the ECG the doctor said i was alright. Hmmm asked me it i wanted to go to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) for more checks.. with mum around of cos have to say YES. So next appointment on the 8th March 2005. 3 days after my Bday! Cool huh? =/ She told me incase i was to collapse no need to wait for the day but straight to Accident & Emergency (A&E) lol common sense. The clinic visit lasted 4-5 HOURS! =( From rainy morning to sunny afternoon and i was in my JACKET! Anyway i was well trained by the guys whom i always waiting for meetings. LMAO j/k guys


Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
-- Norman Cousins

No comments: