Sunday, January 02, 2005

. : : NeW YeAr ReSoLuTiOn : : .

Last Year been a rather suck up year for me? Blah don't know why I say that. Maybe this might tell you why...

I've been wasting alot of time slacking infront of the computer. Need to find extra courses to upgrade myself if not I have nothing I mean NOTHING. I don't have a overall pass result in 'O' lvl cert, with a 'N' lvl cert I can't go far, currently in ITE studying Business Info Tech for 6 more months and WALA national services!! Almost 20 years down the road filled with playing, slacking and studying. Theres a point in life where you need to get serious.

In this world, they talk about CERT without it you can't go far. Yar, some might disagree with me cos from TV some successful people don't have a good qualification but end up very successful. You know why?
Because THEY ARE HARD-WORKING or THEY WORK FOR IT. Its either you work your ASS up or you're born with a Golden Spoon. There's no easy way up. Unless you can hit the jackpot Toto or 4D which is like 1 in a few million chance. *prays for it to strike* Bleh i forgot i don't gamble =/

Without the extra skills, I'll be at a disadvanage in the working force. So what if I have good financial support from my Aunts, they can't be always there for me forever right? I need to think for my future... so have you thought of that yet? I did.

Oh ya ALSO AIM FOR THE BEST not just a pass will do. I'm refering this to some of my friends. You know who you are.. althought its not my problem but I CARE!

Being loved from someone you loved is something so sweet that i can't find a word to describe. Even though it lasted for a few days. Haizzz lets take thing slowly as it goes. If you're suppose to be together, you'll be together no matter what. Thats what i think...

Maybe i should take up piano, drumming, driving lesson and MORE.. Aiya so many i want to learn... need to do some research first. Age is never a factor if you're willing to learn just like my Aunt i'm staying with. She is constantly upgrading herself. She keeps urging us to do this and that which is good for us but it really takes discipline to do that!!! can you or me do it?

What have i been blahing about.. *smack head* what a nightmare


The course of true love never did run smooth.
-- William Shakespeare

No comments: