Sunday, February 13, 2005

How should i start... i've been rather "busy" not motivated to blog and so on.. Even if i got the time to blog i would delay it and then forget about it later on. Yar, I know its lame.

Lets start on

5th Feb..

Cool it was Angela B'Day ^_^ Remember i went to the nursery around Thomson Rd to shop for Chinese New Year plants when i spotted their shop website. I thought it would be better if I order flowers to her house. My first time sending flowers to a girl @.@

Wanted everything to work out as smooth as possible but there was trouble..

I don't know her address althought i sent her back before so decided to ask a couple of her friends but they were tight-lipped about it. I had to make a trip down myself to collect "information" double and triple check to make sure i wrote the correct address. There was this tricky part regarding the road name. I checked the Street Directory. There was 2 road name.. had to check the net for the exact street name. Lucky me...

The form of payment.

I had to borrow Junhan's Debit Card and I feel uneasy having someone else password relating to important stuff so i had to go Junhan's house to do the booking. After 2-3 hours its still not SENT! No wonder ppl are still uncertain about the security and other problems on the net. Its a long story during the process of booking but in the end it can't send. Had to redo it at my house.

Choosing the type of flowers.

Din't wanted to chose the Ferrero Rochers bouquet knowing that she dislike chocolates

Chosen this

Borrow the language of flowers to express your heart's desire. Our pink roses speak of love, admiration and perfect happiness. Arriving with Lucas Bear in a basket encircled with baby white feathers.

Nice? Will everything on the webby was nice. Glad that she likes it...

Its just flowers n bear that i sent to her like a normal friend but i'm still hoping to be with her...althought i keep telling myself not to expect much from this. silly? fool? whatever you think.. Kept telling myself to move on but i can't

Lastly I really have to thanks Junhan if not there will not be flowers and bear =(

If someone comes into your life and becomes a
part of you but for some reasons he/she couldn't stay,
don't cry too much...
Just be glad that your paths crossed and;
somehow he/she made you happy even for a while.

Feb 9th

About 12noon went to my mum side grandparent's house. Kinda sick and tired last night can't sleep tossing and turning cause my chest was in pain again.. Was not really interested how many hongbao i got or what.. was good to see my little cousins. *winks*
Around 4-5pm left for my Dad side. We were still consider early to reach there. As most of them just arrived only.

Feb 12

Was surfing around checking other blogs when i saw my cousin's blog, Maria. She saw from her friend blog about blogging helping her discover and pen down thoughts of her innerself. I got to totally agree with Maria Point Of View. Because of blogging i know myself much better. Being a complicated & thinker & emotional person. Having to think what and how things happen around me made me learnt quite alot about life and so on.

Saw Angela's Blog on memories

Life is always full of ups and downs.
Just like my blog title,
The Lost Memories.

If one day, your lost memories comes back
and you realise that your present lives
is being affected. What will you do?

Or

If one day, you lost your memories
and you wake up to realise you have to
start life all over again.
What will you do?

I wished i could restart my memories all over again. Just like playing games if i'm not happy with my char i can delete it and restart a new char. I want to be prefect even though nothing is perfect but to be near perfect. Forget all the past restart all over again unless they are thing worth remembering...


A relationship that draws on tears is not love; it is merely memories that cannot be forgotten.
-- Bernard Yen

No comments: