Friday, March 25, 2005

Today, I shall talk about what happened recently about myself instead of the news. (Hey I got to read up all the newspaper to gather infomation on whats going on since the chalet don't provide newspaper so its more on myself today :P)

Cool, I'm back from a 3 days 2 night chalet. Well I got back yesterday night. Was supposed to be there till this morning but the usual grp I hang around had gone back (went back with them yesterday night) and maybe abit of jealousy if I was to stay on.

Met Weihao and Zann at Paris Ris Interchange at 4pm. Took a bus and had lunch at Downtown East's Macdonalds. (They wanted me to choose where I wanted to have lunch even thought they were the ones hungry and I had eaten before I joined them...DUH) Made our way to cheers to buy some plastic bowls and headed to Costa Sands Resorts Pasir Ris G1.

We were early. Yan Song, Hung Poh, Erik, Eric, Wenyu, Anderlin (Wenyu's Elder Sister) and Jesscia were already there. I supposed all the food was prepared by Jesscia. My first time meeting Anderlin, our senior citizen. Muhahaha. Everyone calls her Da Jie meaning Big Sister so I followed suit. She is friendly, easy going and likes to talk ALOT. I mean ALOT !!!

Actually this chalet is organise by Yan Song. It was meant to celebrate his Birthday but there was some misunderstanding involving who was invited and money problem. Anyway its cleared by Da Jie *cheers*

While barbequing and eating, we had a small grp talk with Da Jie more like a Boy Girl Relationship talk. I wan kinda surprised what I heard. Da Jie said I look like those good boy type and its the girl lost to lose me. My feeling at that time was like should I feel happy or sad? It made me think back whether I did anything wrong or maybe I'm just a online person like she said. Anyway the tag I replied to her had been edited 3 times. To make it less like i'm petty or whatever cos yes I still feel sad when I think about it and I don't want her to cry over my stupid comments.

Back to chalet, took a walk with Weihao around the chalet. Guy to guy talk. So many problems in our mind. Friends, Family, Love and alot of stuff. (Don't worry Weihao You got me and I got you :p) sounds gay Muhahaha

Junhan, Xinghong and Calvin arrived about 10pm+ just in time to sing the birthday song. Sang in english, chinese and cantonese (I don't know how to sing that). I don't like the feeling having others to sing for me. I'll get goose bump. After that they carried Yan Song to where? To the swimming pool and that was history. Drench from top to toe. Cool huh? Sensational feeling?

They were grps of young children using the drinking vending machine. They were from Hongkong. I understand what they are saying but I don't know how to speak. One by one they were asking for small change for the vending machine till everyone was out of coins. Cute. About 1am+ Arul and Aidil came. There was no more food. Poor them.

I spent the whole night more on self thinking then playing dai dee and Xbox. Different environment makes me feel or think better. About 6am+ went to the beach with Arul and Weihao. Misty view in the sea. I think I decided to give it a go at her. Went back to sleep at 7.30am You should have seem how I position myself to sleep and I'm really sure the person who snored was XINGHONG.

About 12 noon, we went Wild Wild Wet. First time being there. I think we took all the rides. I like the U shaped ride. Only that give me the feeling of being high the other rest were like DUH! I just any how shout like I'm enjoying myself on the rides. Really no cake can yawn.

Went back to chalet. Take a beach walk with Jesscia and bought her favorite ice cream. Dropped my handphone again.. this is the second time. and it split open on the TOP when I was looking for the ice cream -_-|| ! They ordered 3 boxes of pizza. After finishing it, Zann, Weihao, Junhan, Huifen, Xinghong and myself made our way home.

It doesn't matter how much money I spend as long as it can bring some happiness to her or whoever. I know my limits and budget. Guys don't think I'm rich, I'm just like all of you. I know when to spend and when not to.

No comments: