Thursday, May 05, 2005

Its raining heavily right now. Wooo but the weather is still not cooling. This month has been VERY HOT.
What a interesting day i had yesterday...

First stop was a ERP project presentation. (I completed it the day before finishing it at 5am while going from room to hall to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool and back hall to room to do the slides :p) During my grp's turn at the last slide, it show something at the end.


If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.
-- Flavia Weedn


Teacher asked Arul to read out that sentence. I bet he was feeling what the f*** Lionel type that for? Haha at that time i feeling kinda paiseh. I was telling myself i shouldn't have done that and the teacher ask what did it meant? I was like huh? lucky Weihao said it mean Don't Give Up. Seriously i got no idea why i typed that or gone into thinking what it meant. I was listening to Breathe Easy by Blue while doing the slides when i heard the word dream and went to search under Proverb. That sentence caught my attention and WALA its at the end of the presentation slide. Its just a small creative part of mine or a simple thinking of Lionel?

Went back to Serangoon Seconday School (SRS) where i studied straight after class. Met up with Baohui and Yanting in SRS to have lunch and to visit the teachers. Both turn into much pretty girls. Haha. Yes Baohui very very cute... adorable. A few teacher we knew had already went back home or transfered out.

Later i went back home to change and went to TCC at Bencoolen St. Wonderful place suggected by Yanting to chill. They actually wanted to go Kbox at Katong. Well maybe another time huh. Surprising to see that the TCC have such siting place. Big bean bag to make you sit comfortably and feel like you're at home. Really interesting place to chill. We talk alot of stuff.. family, general stuff etc. etc. When was the last time i have such a chit chat session. Muhahaha. I supposed that was the fun and the real Lionel i was looking for since i joined ITE. Baohui !!! the bite marks are gone :p but some internal blueblack... how was the last bite from me? Damm shiok huh?

Do you guys know the local show "chase"? something like after 10 years from primary or secondary sch life. Somewhere along you meet them again or maybe fall in love with each other. That will be very sweet :p See how each other have grown up. What you doing now and other stuff.

We were there for about 5 hours just talking !!! thats great enjoyed myself. I suppose seconday school life was the BEST. Where everyone has its own "mutual" thinking growing up together from sec 1 to sec 5 thats where i can remember most. Dumb... dumb together, play... play together, kena punish... punish together haha yes really missed those days. I don't think i can remember from the younger days.

Breathe Easy by Blue

Cruel to the eye
I see the way he makes you smile
Cruel to the eye
Watching him hold what used to be mine

Why did I lie
Why did I wander where to fly
Ooh why
Ooh why

And I.........can't breathe easy
I cant sleep at night
Until your by my side
No I........can't breathe easy
I cant dream you had another dream without you lying next to me
There's no way

Crushed me inside
For every word that caused you to cry
Crushed me inside
I wont forget, no I wont baby I
Don't know why
(Don't know why)
I left the one I was looking to find

Ooh why
Ooh why

WHY

I.........can't breathe easy
I cant sleep at night
Until your by my side
No I........can't breathe easy
(Breathe easy)
I cant dream you had another dream without you lying next to me, there's no way
No I.........can't breathe easy
I cant dream you had another dream without you lying next to me, there's no way

Out of my mind
Nothing makes sense anymore
I want you back in my life
That's all I'm breathing for
Ooh I......................
Tell me why................
Ooh Tell me why
I cant dream you had another dream without you lying next to me, there's no way

No no no no no I................can't breathe easy
I cant sleep at night
Until your...by my side
Yeah I...................Can't breathe easy
No I...
I can't dream you had another dream without you lying next to me, there's no way
There's no way

No comments: