Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A much anticipated blog entry i'm looking forward to. Mainly regarding the end of a chapter in ITE life. i haven't planned in advanced what i'm going to type but will go with the flow as i think back.

When i was posted to ITE with the result slip on my hand. I was like alone, scared, not sure what course to take and the guys i hanged around with, went into poly... mostly into Temasek Polytechnic. Very blur at that time and was pointless to talk to my parent or aunt because they know nuts about the school system. Lucky i had this mentor from sec sch, Miss Ng. She was the one who advised me what to do. She led me out from the dark and till now we still kept in contact. I had already expected to land into ITE and had no regret to it. I had 6 subjects. I dropped art and my chinese was hopeless so with 4 subject it was impossible to go for a course i like in poly. In the end, i failed all but just passed math. Duh?

Pretty amazing how 2 years had passed. Learning new stuff, knowing new friends and others. I still remembered during the school orientation, the school council (SC) prepared some games to make each of us know our classmates name. *my first thought was that the game was so lame but hey it was NOT after overcoming the shyness* yesh yesh laugh all you want about Lionel being shy but don't let me find out... muhahaha. At first those name were like foreign language, hard time remembering it because its not like names you always come about with.

Let me see... the first stall i went to was.. Tutti Fruitti. I ordered watermelon juice.. damm lousy!! and mine you the items pricing (Tutti Fruitti) was expensive.. just like outside stall pricing!!!

The first group i hanged or sit around was with Don and Edmund. Eh.. but sadly wrong frequency... don't click. I forgot how i managed to infiltrate into Arul and gang. Is it because of the soccer? or is it me, the Lionel factor!! haha

We got Hasbi as our form teacher. *no more mr because he is out of ITE and so am i !!!* Hasbi likes to do thing as a whole. Some might argue that he was not a good teacher. SOMETIMES only. Like to make us do weird stuff. Buddy calling system... you and your buddy must not be late for class. If you're late, your buddy gets late for attendance also. The most famous "Talk cock session" (TCS) almost EVERY LESSON. Hardly any quality teaching time spent. What i felt was that he was trying to create a bond. A very strong bond that can last even after we finish ITE but it did not work that way after he left. Hasbi left us and joined the new campus and then quit teaching and further his studies during our 2nd year. LoL I'm not saying David did a bad job. His method was way much different from Hasbi. David approach was you make thing easy for him, he'll try his best to make it as simple for you.

Pretty sad how last friday ended after the final exam because that was the last meeting we'll going to see some of them. Everyone left one by one after the time was up. There was no like a little gathering with each other. I mean don't they really mind not seeing each other in further after spending almost 2 years together as a classmate? Partly my fault because i did not approach them. Maybe they are still shy? or bears a personal grudge? or we are just Hi/Bye friends? or what other reasond? For me i was not sure what to do. I was more a waiter then a starter. Waiter means having for people to start first before joining in. Is it me that i'm trying to make myself into a diffcult position thinking of such stuff? Do they bother about this or am i the only one? For me i thought things could end with a BANG. Leaving sweet memories behind but no.

After knowing Weihao, he makes me feel like to take thing easy. Don't take thing too seriously. Chill man. I did tried not to bother other stuff rather then my own but deep down i still question. Why is it like that.. bleh bleh bleh. Not to forget Arul , Aidil, Calvin, Xinghong and Junhan. They too got their own ways.

Its 5.30am now... SLEEPY!!! Wanted to have my views on the class chalet. To date only less then half is confirm coming. Reasons? TONS OF IT... Keep telling myself not to bother with how the turn out is. Let's see how it goes later. If not staying overnight.. at least come for the gathering.


So i'll be back on Friday...

Oh ya its confirm i'm be joining the NAVY on the 1st June. *cheers* i don't know how to swim. muhahaha and so nice of junhan he offered to "teach" me to swim during chalet... -.- i sense evil feeling lurking... BEWARE

No comments: