Thursday, May 12, 2005

Yesterday we managed to qualify for next round for Inter-Clementi ITE soccer. Surprising huh? I won't be going into detail about it since i did not score goals. Muhahaha...

Pamper myself to a movie, Kingdom Of Heaven. During the first 15min, i was SLEEPING i mean dozing off. Seriously i was so tired after the game even though i had a bath to freshen up. Alot of talking, blood spilling out and dead bodies... and i still don't understand the movie. Two and a half hours show...

-----

Today was supposed to be the next round of match but at Clementi, it was raining heavily. Lucky I called Arul or else a wasted trip to school for nothing!!!

I got a interesting call from CMPB. I was offered to join the NAVY for NS. Means i can chose NAVY or ARMY!!! Told you guys i was special. *rofl* NAVY's NS starts on 1st June and ARMY's starts on 13th June. They expect me to give my answer by tomorrow. Hmmm... *junhan still waiting by the side of your phone?* *wink*


To ALL Fellow KM's students,

If you're reading this. You guys are invited to a Chalet at Paris Ris Costal Sand on the 25th - 27th June. There will be a buffet on the 25th. Everyone is highly encouraged to come. Confirm with me on the 20th and pass me $15-20 for it. I'll do the calculation IF there is extra left i'll refund you back. Once $$ has passed to me and you want to back out sorry to say no refund unless a vaild reason is given. *rofl*

Lastly...

Don't ask me who the organiser is. You're there to enjoy not to know this and that :p

Don't tell me you got no $$ cos i'm going to fuck your ass. 1 week from now is enough for you to save up.

If you are having problems to get that amount, private msg me sms or msn or email?. I'll see what can be done.

Let this be a KICK ASS PARTY and let no personal grudge come between any of us.

If you have any more question, feel free to ask me. I'm more then willing to answer you. \m/

No comments: