Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Woooo 6 more hours to NS !!!

By the time you guys read this blog, I might be inside camp kena tekan or something. I need to thanks the guys and gals who had accompany me the past few days. Those in msn whose i pested with those gay stuff and from Utopia ToH. Hey its only 2 week i'll be inside.. then Sat and Sun i'll be OUT!!! not as i'm going to die inside even if so let it be !!! I'll sms EVERYONE when i'm out nono i should say if i come out alive. LOL

Damm i'm feeling pretty excited going in. Zann said i was like pervert so enthusiastic to go into NS. Haha. Seriously, maybe i got a strong liking to serve the nation. Wan Xiu said that MORE SHIPS WILL SINK... Baohui said there will be WORLD PEACE while i'm inside. LOL funny jokes. *shivers in cold*

So what's my plan for now...

I'll see how it goes inside. Then decide whether to sign on and continue studying or just study till i get a degree or something and then join in. Because i don't believe in staying at the same rank or position. Give your best shot in everything you do. Being the best of the best. At least i know i did tried. I know its all talk for now but mark my words. muhahaha what big dreams i have... I wanna see how NS will turn Lionel into... see how much i change during my "holiday" in NS. So if you notice any changes do tell me!!! *rofl*

Love every single one of you!!!
(Love not as in BGR aka boy girl relationship another type of Love) LOL!

No comments: