Sunday, August 21, 2005

Here are some photos from P.O.P *cheers*


the only odd one in no. 4


platoon 1 section 4 2005


care for second round anyone?



Ayway back to where i last stop last Sunday...

I'm still curious why or how they can get so "into" it. The way they react to the songs and the speeches made by the pastor. Can they really feel that God or Jesus is there? During ministering, the pastor blessed the cell group leaders. After a touch from the pastor, they fell back one by one. To me its like they got hit on the head and faint instantly. Some faint rather dramatically. Can they not faint?

Being a free thinker, i'm just really curious. No offense to anyone though.



Monday

At night i was complaining to myself whats the handphone for if myself don't call out instead of waiting for others to call me. The problem lies with myself. When you call someone, usually there is a reason right? Can't be just saying Hi, how are you and put down the phone. You need topics to carry on with the conversion. Out of the blue, i don't know what topics to start on or just lame talking. Thats why i prefer smsing. Having able to thinking and what you're going to talk about before sending. At least it does make sense to me. Instead of talking aimlessly and crapping right or am i wrong?



Tuesday

I LOST MY MOBILE EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!

Is this what you get if you complain about something...? GEEEZ I drop somewhere and its gone within 15min when i went back to look for it. Don't worry i did not panic or cry :p Just report to my officer thats all. It was my fault that i dropped it so no big deal but my campmates were like more nervous then me. Telling me that if it was them, they'll go crazy bleh bleh bleh... Since its already lost, no use turning heaven into hell. Hows life without a phone? Hmm even its there is a public phone... i don't think i'll call anyone because all the contact are stored inside the mobile. I can only rememeber my house's number and aunts. THATS ALL! not even my parents mobile... likes look i need to memorise numbers.



Sunday

Today was the last day for 2nd Annual Skydive Festival Singapore. I wanted to join in and try it but my aunt say was too expensive and dangerous since it was the 2nd time it held the event here. Need to pay $499!!! I suppose it was worth it? Where in Singapore can you do that!!! Usually you need to travel overseas to do those. What a waste... arghhh

Anway i got a new mobile now and its the same number but all the contacts are gone. Can you guys sms me your name to the same old number. Thx a million!

Before i forgot, I'll be back on 10 september 2005. As the new batch of trainee will start BMT on 25th and i'll join them. There will be a automatic of 2 weeks confinement so see you guys then...


A countdown for Arul.

4 MORE DAYS



Think of the have-nots and stop complaining

TODAY before you think of saying an unkind word, think of someone who can't speak.

Before you complain about the taste of your food, think of someone who has nothing to eat.

Before you complain about your spouse, think of someone who's crying out for a companion

Before you complain about life, think of someone who went too early to heaven.

Before you complain about your children, think of someone who can't have any.

Before you argue about your dirty house, think of the people who are living on the street.

Before whining about the distance you drive, think of someone who has to walk.

And when you are tired and complain about your job, think of the unemployed and those who wish they had your job.

When depressing thoughts pull you down, put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive.

Life is a gift, live it, enjoy it, celebrate it.

No comments: