Sunday, September 25, 2005

I thought everything was going well but all it took was just one sms. Maybe just let her settle her problem on her side first.

I don't know how to carry on this friendship if she doesn't even reply back. She wanted to forget her ex. How do i know when is the time to contact or know that she is feeling better? 1 month? 1 year? or maybe meeting her one day at the street? Is that the fate she was refering to?

Yes i can give alot of care, concern, attention and love but what if she began to think i'm bothering her? won't it be worst? I'm so afraid there might be misunderstanding during smsing. I might be saying one thing and she might thing i'm saying another thing. If only we could chat thing over the phone. I'm happy to say that i'm so in love right now with her. If only she knew how i'm feeling and i know how she is feeling now or is it one sided love..? so many unanswer question.. mixed feeling emotion.

On a second thought, serving ns while being in love could be a hinder. Unable to give the mention above the fullest. It can't be help if you really love someone.

You can say i'm a greenhorn in love relationship. Its better this way then to go hurting other people feeling to gain that love experience. Right? This are just my views. There is no right or wrong answer.

What should i do? I suppose time will tell? Keeping my finger cross hoping that she'll contact me when she's better or when i contact her everything will be well.

---

Surprising that we could book out on friday. Everyone's morale was blown sky high knowing we were allowed to book out. Why? heard rumors that our Officer in Command aka OC strike lottery..? or maybe reasons at the bottom at the end of this blog entry.

Saturday morning went out to play soccer with my ITE mates at Hougang. Thats the first game since i got enlisted into NS! Calvin, Erik, Hung Poh, Aidil, Yan Song, Arul, Xinghong and myself. As usual they were late when meeting up... -_-

Decided to drop by Ang Mo Kio to see my other Aunts and cats :p Been about more then a month since i saw all of them. We got a new cat, Garfield! Handsome boy. I'll try to get its photos when i book out.

Didn't went for the church service as i was tired and wanted to stay at home. When i mention home means the 3 places i usual goes too. Tampines, Hougang and Ang Mo Kio. I heard that my OC was also from City Harvest!!! haha.

---

Was thinking about my future past few days...

if my life was like a movie, how do i like it to be? I seem pretty lost. I don't want to spend my 2 years of NS just like that. I want to do something more! More meaningful and more advantageous. I want my life to be colourful !!! but i'm being tie down by time.

Bleh!!! I won't be around for 2 weeks... Going for live firing range on the next weekend 1st and 2nd October. Will be back on 8th October or maybe 6th... depends on the Officer. It'll be like a 2 weeks confinement.

1 hour more to book in...

No comments: