Tuesday, October 18, 2005

How come i'm still at home...? Well i'll make it short and simple.

Yesterday i went back to camp to see the medical officer (MO) because i wanted him to cancel my MC for today. Today was the IPPT test... But FAT HOPE! He don't want me to take the risk of having that pain coming back or maybe i might KO halfway the IPPT test causing "earthquake" in Singapore.

Recruit Lionel KO during IPPT test when he was suppose to be on MC!!! Wooo that will be BIG NEWS.

Whatever the reason is even when you know your own body condition but rules are rules. haiz... I wanted to stay in camp but my Officer asked me to go back home. Thats why i'm here. Anyway going to book in later before 10pm. Lucky i'm living at Tampines... If i was to live at the west end area... DUH! If you still don't know where my camp is.. its at Changi Naval Base along Tanah Merah road.

So what have i been doing today...

Playing playing playing none-stop! thats all.. muhahaha

I know it sounds like no life but hello...? i'm on MC remember? Don't tell me about books.. because it will worse my condition :p

I heard from my aunt that maybe was stress that cause tha pain -.-? What stress can i have...?




*thinks*



NONE!!!


Nono wait i thought of one. Stress that i might not pass my BMT? haha that could be possible. But I Love BMT.

BMT, BMT, All the way,
We like it here, we like it here,
We found ourselves a home, a home,
A home sweet home.

Gosh i'm also having running nose... tried to catch it back but can't. Kept sneezing... salivas and germs flying around the room!!!

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire movie coming out soon on the 17th November!!!

Ok Got to go now!!! Anything just give me a BUZZ on the phone!!!

No comments: