Sunday, November 27, 2005

Oink Oink...

Hello guys!

Rushing rushing going back camp now!! Waiting for father to fetch!!! I'll make this a quick one.

Life in GNTC is totally different from BMT. Now is like going for classes then physical. I got into a new cabin which is facing the sea! Sea breeze early in the morning and watching the sun rise. Its really cool! But one bad point is the insects around... Well, now need to discipline to exercise on my own or i'll get FAT with the daily tea breaks and meals served everyday.

I got enlisted on 1st June 05 so ORD should be 1st June 07.

Its already 5 month and 26 days. Boy o boy sure its fast.

I got alot more in my mind to mention but the feeling is not there. Got to go now!

Weihao how many more days to POP!!?? Wish you get posted to my camp or maybe with Junhan be RP!!! =X

No comments: