Saturday, October 30, 2004



25/10

On that day was raining heavily, so much thinking to do after that night. Hoping the lightning would struck me or cars bang me. Well din't happen... hmm i'm crazy to think of this..

26/10

After school, met Maria (cousin) to watch 4.45pm The Manchurian Candidate at Cineleisure. Alot of talking about brainwash a platoon of troops bleh bleh bleh... its a 2 hours show. After that we slack about from Cineleisure to PS walking, talking to each other trouble and problem. Haizzz, don't let me meet that guy who upset my cousin. Fucking Asshole Frag. Can't believe theres this type of guy in this world or maybe i haven't see the BIG world yet.. all this talking with my cousin make me realize all things are unpredictable and we got to face reality. But i'm not giving up on Angela. No way. Smsed her about myself feeling "alright" and asking her not to cry or blame herself over it. Well she did cried for 2 days.. how i wish i was with her. Maybe i thought the positive way, she cried means she did love me..? I'm so confused.

27/10-29/10

Nothing much happened. Still the same moodless Lionel in school unable to overcome what had happened. Buddys around me asking me to take it slow and easy bleh bleh bleh. Anyway I thx them for their concern.Hmm I did passed the 2 tests which i had promised to Angela. Well i set a target 5 Feb which falls on her birthday. Not sure if she has forgotten about me.. well i have not. How am i going to maintain the communcation between us ? sms ? Darkages ? Msn ? What should i do... Hope she don't think im a pest -_-|

Misses Angela
98 days and counting


It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone -- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
-- Jamie Yeo

No comments: