Tuesday, October 26, 2004



For 3 days i have not been blogging. Alot of things happen. Lets start on...

Sat 23/10.

Stayed at home played games... that night my Aunt and Uncle was leaving for Japan. I'll be alone at home for 1 week.

Sun 24/10

Met up with Maria (cousin) and Bryan (brother) to catch a movie at Tampines Mall (TM) about 1pm+. As usual my treat again, we watched Ladder 49. I recommend this show! I learned some *what you call that* ways of life? Makes me think alot. Always cherish what you have cos you'll never know what will happen the next second. Before i met them, i smsed Angela about going to TM. She was there too with her mum and sister shopping. *grin* time to meet mother-in-law =x anyway never saw them.

That night was the Big Match, Man Utd vs Arsenal at 11pm. Man Utd won that night 2-0 but i was not really concern about it.

At round 11.35pm, i got an sms from Angela. She wanted to break off... at that moment my world came crashing down. What did i do to make her say that ? did i do or say anything wrong ? at the time i was feeling confuse, sad, angry.. She said she loved someone else.. but don't tell me that durig those time when we were together there was no feeling? her reply was feeling as a good friemd.. omg i can't believe it. She even ask me to scold or shout at her but do you think i'll do that? NO AND NEVER. I think shes hiding something, not about she loving someone else (from what i feel). Maybe she don't want those that are also around her to get sad or her parent or something.. thats why i was sacifice. Not that i'm trying to be smart here.. but eversince i met her she was more concern about others then herself.

Angela, I really hope you're reading this. I DON"T BLAME YOU AT ALL! Remember what i told you in game? Always love you and will never hurt or break you heart. I'm hoping you'll give us both a chance to be together and more time. I really do. Because to love someone you need time to develop it. I know its not easy but only time will tell. Remember that email you sent me? about the promise that when you end a relationship, you will not turn back and let the relationship have another turn. Have you ever think of the positive side? not all relationship always turn up in the bad side. Yes I agree with you that when a relationship is broken, there will be a crack. But it can be heal as long there is TIME and PATIENCE. Dear i really miss you.
Please come back to me. No use avoiding me cos I still LOVE you. The more you avoid me the more i think of you.

Misses Angela


Love doesn't hide. It stays and fights. It goes the distance. That's why God made love so strong. So it can carry you. All the way home.
-- Franklin P. Jones

No comments: