Monday, October 11, 2004



Today i seems to be over the moon? what happen? i'm not sure either... looks like i got over with it? or maybe something else?

WAD mock paper today and i forgot about it totally... then most of us persuded Mdm Hasnah to have a open book and it worksss. Sweet =D other then that nothing else. I notice myself not to myself today? You might think, huh what is Lionel talking about? Today talk more then usual, making so much noise during soccer time and using the 4-letter word so often (for today only!). aiyo.. CPU not back yet sadded >.<

Recently i get to know this interesting girl better. I know her throught an online game "Darkages" from my gaming Bro. Its like we two have that "click" we been talking in msn and smsing each other for the pass few days. Haha from what we chat, she is someone who cares more about other then herself, she rather have people around her to be happy then herself, weird huh? (from my point of view) and willing to lent a listening ear to me even though we are 2 strangers. We two were like sharing each other problems.. 2 stangers sharing secrets.. eh? Will i don't mind at all as long both of us are comfortable with it. Hmm lets see what this can turn into...


You win more friends in life by being interested in others than trying to get others interested in you.
-- Dale Carnegie


No comments: