Sunday, October 10, 2004



Wa lao... yesterday night cannot write blog. CPU down and the expert took the modem and CPU to repair .. actually i thought was the 2nd comp got problem but it was the main.. BWG! This morning woke up at 12pm+ bo comp to use so i sleep til so late. Had a LATE breakfast and went to look for VCD which i have yet to see " MY SASSY GIRL " nice show! pity the guy but in the end they are back together. Awwwwwwww love story again, abit of Super Sunday then back to take a nap.. LOL

About 5-6pm went to the expert's house to check on the CPU nothing much.. took back the modem, leaving the CPU for futher checking and had my dinner at another house at AMK. With the modem i'm able to do my blog for today... not sure how long is it going to last...


When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy.
-- Dale Carnegie

No comments: