Thursday, October 07, 2004


No school for me today due to NS medical checkup for me... majority of the guys in my class have met together to go today. 9am...at CMPB so many stations.. Blood test, Dental, X-ray, IQ test and lots more. Just the IQ test alone takes about 2 hours! the last few parts of the iq test anyhow do already. Man staring at the comp for about 2 hours solving question not games leh what the.. in the end i got Pes B. Wa lao.. hoping for Pes A. really leh..
After that we waited for one another to have lunch. Split into 2 grps half went sushi buffet the other half went Tiong bahru plaza for KFC. Then we slack around there "window shopping"? haha. There a pair of shoes that caught my ATTENTION at Royal sporting house! Wa lao... so nice blue/white total 90 kao $80 bucks! Last Pair Size 12 ! I'm getting it no matter what =( damm when reached tampines i search all the shops for that shoes. No shops in Tampines was selling that COLOUR! wa kao... wasted sia..


All that you are, all that I owe to you, justifies my love, and nothing, not even you, would keep me from adoring you.
-- Marquis de Lafayette

No comments: