Friday, October 08, 2004


Fine day huh? Skip progress test during the first 2 lesson but sad to know it was postpone! grrr wasted my attentance.. anyway lesson as usual for SVQ and FMK then 1 hour of break till 1.30pm where everyone meets outside the admin office for our BIT department outing.
The first place was to clarke quay to take the river cruise. That was an enjoyable ride along the Singapore river. Maximum on board was 12 or 13.
The next place was to the PUB Newater Visitor Centre. Man that was kind of boring but you'll get to know how the water was treated before we drink it.
Remember the pair of shoes i mention yesterday? Wooo my uncle bought it for me at Takashimaya ! Sweeet =D
Well today marks the 1 week of my blog and also the end of my emotional roller coaster ride.


A friend is one who is there to care
-- Elbert Hubbard

No comments: