Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Every sunday, i'm usually not online. I'll always be at Ang Mo Kio. Another house which is own by my Aunts. My brother was staying there. Recently he bought a manga series show Naruto contain 6 DVDs from series 1-48 at a cost of $82. Actually i was not interested in cartoon but since my sister wanted to watch, i just join in. Well i kinda got hook to the show, its about this guy Naruto, a fox ninja. How he becomes a great ninja. Like all shows, theres the fun,sad and touching part. Oh ya i just finished watching all 6 DVDs. From sunday night till now. POWER? Thats not the end yet. My brother haven't buy the other series.. grrrr. Damm, Junhan will be leaving for HongKong at 8.30am !!! 5 hours from now. He got no extra luggage to stuff me in =/


Naruto


The one you love is the one you treasure, care, and share. Treasure this miracle, care this love, and share this experience.
-- Ice Tang

No comments: