Friday, December 03, 2004

Back! Alright, this morning was the earliest i woke up since holiday. Whooping 5am !!
So what did i do...

On the television and watch the 2nd half of Man Utd Vs Arsenal League Cup Quarter Final. Man Utd was already leading courtesy by Bellion on the 1st min. *cheers*
Game ended 1 - 0.

Follow by playing Maple Story till 8.30am. Althought I did said playing maple was the last thing but geez staying at home staring at the comp was like awwwww. Know what I meant? Went to renew my airport pass means I'll be working soon !! $.$

After that bought Mcdonald Breakfast for Aunt, sis and myself. My treat ! Slack awhile and back to sleep =/

Met Arul and Calvin at Lido about 5pm, they were playing pool before i met them. Had long john silver meals for our dinner. then we walked to Offical Man Utd Shop because i was going to buy a jersey. Well Arul told me somewhere was selling at a cheaper price. We went straight there. Bought my Man Utd black jersey for 75 Bucks. We proceeded to Funan IT Mall look at some PC games and i saw couple of interesting games. Also to World of Sport bought a soccer ball for 20 Bucks for our new term in school. I paid for it first.

Today there was a new movie show Alexander. We decided to watch it and had to drag and sponser Arul !! Had a hard time looking for the entrance to GV marina, the whole shopping mall was under renovation. I think there was only one entrance. When we bought the tickets, we had to show our IC ~.~ don't we look above 18...? It was rated M18 means.. No person under the age of 18 shall be admitted to the screening. These films may contain adult issues, sex or violence to a certain degree. LoL.

For myself i understand the story somehow. I don't think the other two know whats going on. Calvin was beside me, making snoring sound -_-| smsing and smiling on his mobile. Must be that same gal, previous outing also like that. Then Arul ermm.. can't see him !! LOL! j/k

The overall movie was more on talking and how he made his history. Don't ever be too over greedy, be happy with what you have and spare a thought for others feeling. Thats what i learned from this movie =/

I got a question.. Was Alexander a GAY ??? Seriously speaking, the movie makes it like he likes gay or was it their "cultural". You got to see it for yourselves.

A precaution to those late movie-goers without their own transport.
That movie lasted 3 HOURS !!! We had to run to catch our last train back home.. what the.. and my sandal was like "clapping" the front part got split open.. imagine running with a split sandal.. BLEH. what a long day. Haven't even started working already spending $$..


Kids need love the most when they're acting most unlovable.
-- Erma Bombeck

No comments: