Friday, November 12, 2004

Happy Deepavali my friends! Wish Kumara and Arul gets lots of $$ then treat us !! nice idea? =D

Today woke up at 8am ! should have study.. but then log in Maple story and leveled twice till 12 noon. Let my sis play while i go back to sleep cos all 3 of us have to go for grandfather B'day dinner ( my Mother Side ) about 4-5pm.

When we were there, not much ppl were around. hai so quiet. Lucky got my little cousin ^_^ i always play with them when we met up SO CUTE. Everytime must slowly warm up as in talk talk distude them then they keep coming back. Geee i got a way with young children. You can say i love children =D Aiyo still haven't got a digi cam yet !!! Can't take photos with them grrrr

Anyway i saw the trailer for the movie TAXI. Damm Nice anyone wanna join me?


Conscience is like a baby. It has to go to sleep before you can.
-- Jessamyn West

No comments: