Friday, November 12, 2004

Man.. i got distude by my bro about 10.30am. Pester me saying the main comp not responding. Wa lao.. the main comp cannot even go into the ram test. Really sian. Plug in and out the cable, move the hardwares also no use... then heard the hard drive got sound!!? then suspect is the hard drive crash.. and thats the beginning of my nightmare.. Sch holidays are coming and my sibling ARE joining me at aunt house means SHARING 1 COM WITH 3 PERSON !! Geee how how how !!!??

Then late afternoon went to Sim Lim cos the hard drive was brought from there and was under warranty. The personal say will get back after 1 MONTH !!?? What the..

Someone interesting sms me kinda surpise. Was meeting at Eunos MRT Station at 10.30pm. Took the MRT saw 2 couple age about 40+ just finish quarreling. Wife was at the other cabin and the guy was in the same cabin as me. Not that i was eardropping but he speak loud enough for me to hear. Guy kept calling her to come over say got no patience in angry tone. Call her some many times but she nv come over. Funny sia why can't he just move his leg to her side o.0? is it his Pride too BIG? or whatever anyway not my problem lol


A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve.
-- Oliver Wendall Holmes

No comments: