Sunday, November 14, 2004

Wishes all my Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

Woo after a late night managed to got up at 12 noon. Help my cousin paint the house as next week going to celebrate her B'day. Well we are going out for a movie later about 3pm+ Went to check all the time slot fot the day. Thought of going to visit Junhan but too bad Great World GV don't have the movie TAXI and asked Rebecca wanna join us as she was online in msn but she just recovered from fever lol.

Anyway went to Lido and then PS then Tampines. Damm was town busy. Human jam everywhere.. and so was the Cinemas. Lido and PS seats availaible was 4 row from the Screen.. lucky Tampines have seats somewhere in the middle. Not bad or else my cousin going to kill me.. I really recommand this TAXI movie. Solid cars, car movements, hot babes etc. Guess who i saw? my pri sch classmate Grace with her BF no wonder i sense someone i know nearby...

When i got back home at Tampines. I was told that my main computer motherboard was the problem *bangs wall* looks like got to buy new motherboard..


Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

No comments: