Saturday, November 13, 2004

Today woke up late. Decided to go Sim Lim to buy another hard drive 160MB $174 lol? Don't know why my uncle want so big for what.. then went to Pro's house to try but eh the comp still cannot start even with the new hard drive installed in. Then start to suspect is the motherboard... i got nothing to say !! motherboard.. *bangs wall*

Later about 7pm, I went to terror my cousin's house muhahaha stayed overnight there. Her parent and both of us went out for dinner.. her father..which is my.. ( i don't know what to call in english ) ask me wanna eat 3rd bowl of RICE!?? wah pro.. haha

Cousin and i slept at 4am!!? woo i watched tv till 2+ then i take over the com. Btw my aunt i'm living with was kinda angry? i think cos usually i don't go out often and suddenly i go other ppl house and stay. Haha i feel i needed a change in enviroment staying at the same place reminds me of alot of things. Travel more often. So anyone needs me to accompany overnight or should i say accompany me? Its F.O.C =/


All greatness is achieved while performing outside your comfort zone.
-- Greg Arnold

No comments: