Saturday, December 04, 2004

On Thursday I recieved a call from Angela. I was kinda surprised. Asking if i was free tomorrow (thats friday) for an outing at Escape Theme Park. The reason? Well there were 2 couples going and she was like alone. I hesitated for a sec and said yes. I mean what the hell since i'll always at home. Why not go out? and was also thinking.. hmm why call me? i thought she has a BF and alot of thing comes into my mind. I was really confused at that time. Maybe i should take it like friends asking me out.

On Friday morning about 11am, met her and 4 friends (one of the two guys was her cousin) at whitesand arcade. Introduce each other but somehow or rather din't manage to catch their name =/ While taking the escalator down, one of the guys notice that each couple was wearing the same colour clothes. Her cousin and gf green , the other guy and gf white and Angela and I black. I was wearing the new jersey which i bought on Thursday. What the... so coincidence

We reached there by bus. Well frankly speaking, my first time there. Muhaha mountain tortoise? Actually i dare not take those rides ~.~ but come already don't take ride then what for i come for.. 12pm first ride was Alpha-8, then Revolution, Flipper, Rainbow and Pirate Ship. By then i can't take it already damm hot. Lol about to puke also. They rest continued. Angela and I took a sit chit chat. She told me about her relationship with her BF something was going wronged. By then the rest has join us and we went to Burger King have a rest enjoy the air-con have a drink. Later on, we procceed to the game fair. All the games was 2 bucks per try. I manage to win couple of soft toys for Angela. Bleh din't manage to get what she wanted geez. Then we got to know one of the staff there, Michael. Friendly guy. Chit chat with him then he ask if Angela and i was a couple.. said we got the couple look, as long not married got chance, even married also can bleh bleh with his loud-hailer ~.~ kept saying eh manchester (i was wearing the manutd jersey)i will always support you as in winning Angela heart. Bwg.. with loud-hailer some more. BEST! We took somemore rides Ferris Wheel, Daytona Beginner's Track, Daytona Go-Kart. Daytona Beginner's track was for 2 A driver and passenger. Angela was the driver. Lol Pro sia. All the rides i took was with Angela all the time. Haizz.

Soon everyone was kinda hungry. They decided to leave to have dinner at the Food court. It was about 8pm+ At that time i remember i used up all my cash at the Fair. Wallet empty for the FIRST TIME in 2 YEARS! Lol don't know where the ATM was. Again Angela never eat. Don't know is it a habit or what. She told me she drank till very full ~.` She showed me a sms from her BF but i don't know what she send. The sms looks like she just broke off with him? Hmm after dinner, her cousin wanted to go arcade. Wah the lobby was soo crowded. There was an event which just finished. Angela hold on to my shirt but i hold on to her finger.. hmmm Lionel Lionel

After all the fun, i accompany her back home to her doorsteps while i went back to Hougang. Wooo spent the whole day with Angela. hmm what to do next? Take one step at a time.

P.S. I spent a couple of hours writing this ~.~


Learn to listen, opportunity often knocks softly.
-- Oscar Wilde

No comments: