Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I had no idea why i wrote those on Monday morning but that was my feeling at that moment. I'm not trying to tell other i'm feeling miserable or what but to just express my feeling althought i must admit i do must miserable...

Just bought a ankle weight at $40.95 for strengthening legs but my old injury on the left knee giving problem because of the heavy weight on the left ankle. Got to adjust the weights. *argh pain* Yar i'm weak =/

Some say i look fierce but if you think you got something to tell me go ahead. Don't beat around the bush. You hate, like or whatever just tell me straight not that i'm going to eat you up. Nah you don't have to bother how i feel. I'll take it as it goes. I did told a couple of them in my class. Well right now they change how i think and feel about them. Thats good. I find it hard to express someone i love. Feel kinda awkward like when you're face to face nothing to say so paiseh.. thats for me don't know how the other feels.

But there's something in particular which i really mind. You don't talk about my personal stuff, my family whom i love etc. Worst of all insulting them and it got nothing to do with you. I'm SERIOUS about this. Yar you can joke or whatever to a certain extent but a person's patience has limits and i don't find it funny. Know when to stop. Best of all don't tell me at all and don't let me find out you talk behind my back cos i'll hunt you down. You can try me. Imaging someone else talking about your family? I'm sure you don't like it right. Always think before you hurt other.

I always believe in respecting others. You respect me i'll respect you. Don't bully people and never let people bully you.

Added music, comment stuff and a new tag board !! YayYay its working I hope..


Reputation is made in a moment, character is built in a lifetime.
-- Deidre Skye

No comments: