Monday, January 24, 2005

I've been going to sch early not a single period late. Waking up 4-5am really helps =/

Dreams... everyone have that. For me dreams are my aim which i can think very far ahead but when i realised that it can't be met or have it happen to what i expected, its kinda of disappointing. Worst of all knowing the result which you din't expected it. Mostly being hurtful rather then being happy.

Lets take a love relationship as an example. For myself the above quote says it all. I wanted A plan to work but it turn out to be C plan but sometimes rarely its blessing in disguise.

How can you when you tried hard but without having to think that you're not bothering the person?

How can you tell if that person you love is still giving you chance?

How can you tell if there still hope for it?

Maybe actually just wanted to be normal friend which will be the last reason i hate to think of... because i am still hoping.

So many how... lets just say i'm not experience in this yet or i think too much. Take it slowly but for how long? 1-2 year later? lol

So if you feel you can help mail me at lionel_wang85@hotmail.com cos i don't really feel comfortable talking about it.

A much clearer TimeTable as promise.

Alright time to go for School !!!

Dreams are what I am made of. Reality is what I am.
-- Clint Echols

No comments: