Thursday, February 17, 2005

Dear diary...

Things sort of went up and down... and I think I won't be able to endure...
At times, things went wrong, I really tried to look at them from a positive point of view but..

I really need to look back what i said on Monday. Yes, i wanted to minimize all contact with Angela so i can somehow reduce the love thing but not forgetting her as a friend.I thought that was the faster way to kill off that feeling but i was wrong Even thought i remove all contact i mean ALL but its already in my memories with just one last look.
Was curious, so went into her blog late last night. Now i'm feeling like a JERK. The thought of having her to even feel she wanted to cry makes me like a JERK. I hated when guy made a gal shed tears. I can't believe i'm one them. I hope it doesn't affect her studys in anyway. Maybe she misinterpret what i said or perhaps i din't made it clear. I'm very sorry for what i said. There's always a place for her in my heart. I still hope to accompany her back home someday. I can't let go...

Today i nearly overslept.. thanks to my cousin's sms woke me up. Was having my runs 1.5km but i was having tummyache. Its pain !!! but i still took part walking. After that was better, joined in a game of soccer under the blazing sun. I lasted about 1 hour then i quited cos PAIN was back.

Right now i'm having fever with headache its damm spinning and spinning none stop. Maybe i missed her...

No comments: