Sunday, February 20, 2005

Human's mind is kinda complicated. One minute you're thinking about this and next you're thinking about something else. Weird huh?

One minute i was talking about minimize the contact with her but yesterday i was smsing her. what the.. and this morning i even dreamed of us being together thats the 2nd time >.< Does that count as a nightmare? =X

Was in her blog awhile ago,

Oh.. erm... to some FRIENDS out there...
I'm attached. And it has been some time already.
And I'm very happy now.
Aye.. Just suddenly wanna let you know it.
Sorry...
Just hope that you can find the right girl for yourself.

Was that aiming for me? Well IF its for me, SILLY GAL whats with the sorry again -_- curiosity really killed the cat but sometimes its better to know the fact earlier althought I knew the result and I was clinging onto it. I guess its her second boyfriend after me. I'm neither sad nor happy just normal hearing this. I'm cool with it and actually happy for her knowing she is very happy now. :p If you ever need a listening ear or shoulder to lean on, I'll be there. *winks*

Its ok to have relationship but if one side is serious about it and the other party is playing around please stop. Someone is gonna to get their feeling hurt badly. Even if you know its like that but you still carry on, just be sure the person don't get to over serious. Know what i mean? Nope I'm not bad mouthing anyone or is it my problem. Its just me, personal view, the thought of it makes me type all this down.

For me, myself, its the responsibility of loving, taking care and being faithful to the person I really love and maybe getting marry. I know its still a long way ahead and not just the loving feeling will led you to marriage, there's other factor too. what about you?

"Getting into a relationship isn't all about feelings, cause feelings may die out after a while so its the rationality in the relationship that makes it last."

agree?

No comments: