Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm still curious whose that underscorer. I thought was my classmate but i guess i was wrong. Maybe just a random person looking around.

A missed call yesterday on my HP while i was sleeping. My HP is on 24/7. Private number, wonder who was that. Called once and nv call again.

I've been thinking of a conversation I had with a friend couple days ago. I really wouldn't encourage them to carry on. You once told me or made me feel that you were concerned about how other around you feel bad or sad when you're with someone. Thats why you broke up willing to sacrifice your own happiness because of how other feel. But now its the other way around. You're happy now with someone and doesn't get bother by how other feel. That's good cos you can find your own happiness. But have you thought the person you're with is wrong? Seriously speaking. I'm sure some of your friends have talk about it with you. I'm sure theres someone else who can give you double or triple what you're feeling now as long as you'll willing to give the person a chance. Yes, just by talking i can say its not my problem but deep deep down me as a friend i want to help but i don't know how. Its true that not my problem has become a problem for myself cos i've been thinking how to help for days.

If you're really sick or in real pain do go see the doctor. Remember you told me that your grandfather ask your mum not to cane you or somesort. Know why? because he doesn't want you to get hurt or be in pain. I'm sure your grandfather will ask you see the doctor if he knows you're in pain or sick. So stop beinging stubborn and listen to me. Yar won't die if you don't see the doctor but if have serious illness how? Those who care for you? your parents, sibling, friends, me? I myself also don't like to see doctor. I have chest pain for years but after thinking what if I die? Selfishly thinking, the most only ppl cry thats all. What about the responsibly towards my parent and sibling? I don't wish to see anything happening to you. Arghh i got a hospital appointment next week 3rd March.. -_-||

After all those advise I have given, I hope you'll listen to me althought you din't want me to mention this. If I don't mention this who will wake you up? Do some self soul searching. Maybe those small problem I made it sound like big problem. But I'm a complicated thinker who think far ahead. Thats just me. What I said might even backfire causing you to hate me. But I don't care, if hating me cause you to realise what I said thats good if not I also don't know.

Call me if anything coops up. Will be at Hougang meet Mr. Yu and Gang. Ciao!


P.S. Sorry about mentioning your grandfather.

No comments: