Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Yesterday was just another day.

I was supposed to pass over the E-Business Project(EBP) to Jesscia to follow up on the report writing but then i guess its abit too plain. Maybe not to her liking cos she's hoping for A for the subject. My bad. Hmm just added some picture and editing to the web. Should be ok or else she'll go nagging again. Lmao

During Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP), we had to exchange and mark the Progress Test paper which was done last week. Eeek nearly flank 26/50 Thats the result for last minute study. Like an hour before test starts while i was on the train. Boring!!

I think Calvin brought his Football Manager(FM) game to sch and installed it. He and Aidil rename the players name in Manchester United and replace it with theirs, Weihao, Hungpoh, Arul and myself -_-|| During matches, Aidil was talking loudly
cos "the player with his name" on the game was misses chances to score so was Calvin... crazy fellows. Lucky we were having 15min break from lesson or else they might have their arses kicked out.

Today

Just recieved an email from David Lee my class advisor(CA). Cool from today onwards I don't have to go classes on Tuesday and Friday (half-day) *runs around madly* Althought i've not been going on Tuesday since I last passed up my ISP.

Did editing on the EBP Webby, research on ERP project and some self-study. Yup you heard me SELF-STUDY. Lol you might think i'm kidding. Seriously i was doing self- study but gave up when i thought of her. I did tried to concentrate on other thing but its damm FUCKING HARD.

Shall sign off here. Will be watching soccer at 3.30am ^_^

No comments: