Wednesday, March 16, 2005

BaCk! Been rather busy "entertaining" myself.. GOSH!! last week tuesday was the latest post @.@ so where and how should i start.

Practically last week was more of the starting of the March holiday. Its like getting ourselves into a holiday mood. ITE don't follow the calendar's holiday. Ours is after the March holiday thats show on the calendar.

here it goes..

10/3/04

Business Info Technology (B.I.T) OUTING !!! The department of B.I.T was all out for an outing at Clementi's bowling ally. Imagine the whole place was packed with ITE students including year 1. Total of 12 classes. Average out for the ally attendance was about 20 per class. Each class had 30 games free. Haha myself only managed to bowl 3 times. Its not my nails that prevented me from playing but i was just not interested at that moment of time. Teachers organise the outing once in a blue moon of course i don't say i was not interested but giving the execuses of my poor nail and the guys were so entu about it. Showing their strength and skill. lol damm my nail really broke =( There were the slow, fast and throwing type. I was the throwing type muhahaha. If given alot more chances to bowl i bet that area would have to go for repair due to the throwing of the bowling ball on the ally. ROFL. I was observing everyone. Their reaction before and after bowling so funny.

After that the guys wanted to play pool but too bad our polo ITE shirt don't allow. Some went home and a few others and myself went to Jurong East. There was a pasar malam going on. I bought a 1000 pieces Jay Chou Jigsaw puzzle. 75cm by 50 cm. for $5. Went to have lunch, of all places Long John Silver again..

Walk back to the MRT station when we got approached by someone. Aiya those looking for donation type but this one more special. He intro himself and never state who he was working for and said he was doing a survey on the unemployment rate bleh bleh bleh whatever shit. Then I asked him what does he want cos he was beat around the bush giving those "talks" sorry man I don't eat those. What he wanted was $$ contribution. He managed to psycho 1 to giving contribution and 1 to listen his crap. LOL. We were talking what if a pretty gal approach you/me what will you do? They still can say they will donation geeezz guys.. myself erm if is the same suitation as above then NO! aiya mostly the answer is no unless its like those Sat n Sun where sch gal n boy are out in force. No way you can escape that =(

Started doing the jigsaw on the very day after that till now haven't touch. lol will give the reason as you read further on.

11/3/04

Its another outing today ^_^ to Air Force System Division. Everyone had to turn up in sch for the bus to fetch us in. I was totally disappointed with the grp i hang with. NO ONE FROM THE GRP TURN UP ONLY ME. Haiz.. nvm i'm forgiving =/ Lucky the trip was enjoyable or i wouldn't have talk to any of the guys for 1 week =X lmao.
Get to know the other classmate better which i seldom mixed around with oh ya some girls went gaga out the army boys. While taking photo with the teachers and my class at the hall area, the teachers were leaning onto each other side by side and Mr David Lee was beside me leaning too. Total of 2 teachers leaning side by side each other so i was the victim. Mr David still can say how comfortable leanning against me was... beside me was rebbeca and you don't expect me to lean on her do you.. -_-| I was more focus on how to balancing myself then taking photo..



Thanks Dalilah for the photos ^_^ she's the tallest on the right photo =/

After dismiss, went to Tampines's Challenger bought 3 games for $73. Restaurant Empire, Hotel Giant and Medieval Total War. Hotel Giant and Medieval Total War were total FLOP !!! boring and the graphic was not to my liking. Anyone interested in that? I'll sell to you at half price. Restaurant Empire was the game that delay me from the jigsaw. I was so hook to it.

15/3/05

Morning went to TTSH for the appointment. On my way there, saw a grp of young children age 3-5. Waiting to cross the road with their teacher holding thir hand. Damm cute like little duckling. Din't wanted to jaywalk infront of them later they learn my way -_- so waited with them. While crossing the road, their teacher ask them to raise their other arm CUTE SIA. Can i kidnap them? Muhahaha

At the hospital, I did the treadmill. All done within 1 hour including the waiting. The Doc say i have high blood presure..? or something lol anyway Ii got another appointment on 8th April. BABA!

Went out with Jesscia at Tampines Mall. Had lunch at Pastamania *drools* and watched Hitch I really really recommend this movie. Love and Comedy. Damm nice.

Its about Alex "Hitch" Hitchens (Will Smith) helping other guys giving their best first impressions to a girl which they LOVE not like. Theres difference between like and love. Maybe you guys might get a tips or two. At a certain part when Eva Mendes and her friend was at a match-made session when Hitch (Will Smith) was about to get shoo off, he was saying falling in love was so GOD DAMM HARD it somehow woke me up or something the other one was when Hitch just got back home from jogging, comes in Kevin James as Albert Brennaman. Albert was talking about how badly he misses her and how he was feeling. feel like dieing somesort. Then it came into my mind when we broke off that was what I was feeling like... haizz You got to watch the show to understand it. Maybe I'll watch again or something. Oh ya one of the actress Eva Mendes shares the same B'day as me but 11 years older then me =/

16/4/05

As for today, there was no school. BABA but still need to go there for soccer. Arul lar, master of persuading. Anyway i got nothing to do at home other then jigsaw.

Ok time for my jigsaw puzzle ^_^

No comments: