Thursday, March 17, 2005

Eeek is it the weather or me? its soooo hot.

When was the last time I actually had a proper lesson? Lesson has been canceling canceling. I lost count of it. This week you can say I just come to sch for soccer with the guys. Nah I'm not complaining, I enjoy playing with them.

I feel bad if I injured someone and all I can say is sorry. I am only interested in winning games, not hurting people. Its part and pacel of the game.

Yesterday was the dateline to pass up the application for poly. Well I somehow qualify for the engineering course. None of the courses appeals to me. Even if it does, I have to ask myelf. Do I have interest in this courses? Its better to do something you enjoy without beinging force or worse of all following your friends cos they also in that course. Nah other then sport stuff, i don't think poly life suits me.

Oh ya was reading a friend's blog, was talking about studys. I too was in that situation before like you when I was at your age. I was getting sucky result. I wondered why I had to study those when I don't think it will help me in future. Then you're so wrong. Whatever you learned now, somehow it will link with what you're doing now or future. Trust me in this. When I got a B, parent will say why not A bleh bleh bleh. Well as parent, I'm sure they want the best for their children right? You can't blame them for it. Its natural instinct for parent. So just go in n out ear. Don't get me wrong, i'm not teaching you the bad thing. Its one of the ways to counter those =X If its your friends nagging ask them shut up. Lol just kidding. You're lucky that even your friends are worried for you. In some way its good. Other then parent, friends are the other form of moral encouragement.

Sum it up. Go and do what you enjoy doing without being bother what or how people feel or think. Of course the correct way not crazy way...

No comments: