Saturday, March 05, 2005

Being twenty means...

out of teenage?
nearer to ns?
more responsibility?
more stress?
more problems?

whatever..




This is our Utopia Kingdom Banner for the day. Lol I don't why the durian cake. Eversince i mention durian in the Kingdom forum, Jet and guys went crazy. I won't go into detail. Muhahaha.

How did I spend the day. erm whole day at home facing the PC !! sian. I din't wanted any celebration. Even though my aunt wanted to go out for dinner but I just stayed at home. She bought back a Black Forest Cake! No singing no blowing of candles please.. I just cut the cake and ate almost half. Thats my dinner. Muhahaha

I want to thanks those who send their greetings? I don't know whats the word call. I was kinda puzzled because usually only a handful will sms or something other then the friendster reminder. Nah just curious.

Once again THANKS GUYS N GALS

No comments: