Friday, March 04, 2005

By the time I finished this writing, I should be twenty. *act blur* Yar should be.

No class today. Thats the 3rd week straight row on Friday that Mr David Lee had canceled lesson.

Wanted to watch Assault On Precinct 13 this morning at 9.15am but lazy and overslep. Shall postone to next week Tuesday thats when the actual day for the hospital appointment. Of all days but tuesday, I don't have lesson every tuesday. Could have gotten a MC and a spare day to rest. Muhahaha

You know i'm been playing this utopia game for like almost 2 year. Chat with alot of different nationality players from Netherland, States, Malaysia, Philippines, Romania and lots more. Recently I exchanged handphone numbers with 2 kingdom mates. Jet and Carlo. Both Filipinos guys (aww not gals) but Jet is living at States. Exchanged handphone numbers to infom each other incase of war. Silly huh? More like Utopia freak. Just got our 5th war win. Thats the present they give me. Cheapskate =X I wonder how much is per sms to each of them. To States and the other to Philippines.

Added a new tag board. So far so good. Its free to be invaded now. *cheers*

Exactly one month, the roses should have wither but has my feeling?

No comments: