Thursday, March 03, 2005

Wanted to blog yesterday but was lazy. So I shall combine everything together.

I've been bathing 3-4 times daily with cold water!!! The weather around Tampines or is it me is damm HOT partly because of the bush fire around Tampines area and the haze after the fire. From my aunt's house, I can even see the haze at the field downstair. Take care to those living near Tampines and those studying in Temasek Polytechnic(TP). Hmm why TP? Don't know just came out of my mind.

When was the last time I walk in the rain? Today was raining kinda normal for me. Was with Zann and Jessica at the MRT station waiting for Peiying while outside was raining "normally". They were persuading me to share a cab just right 4 person cos i wanted to walk in the rain. Before Peiying arrived, Yansong came along so thats 5 person i thought no need to share but then comes Alvin aka Teddy Tubby. LOL he walks like one to me. Total 6. 3 on 1 Cab. Bill 86 cents each. ROFL.

After the first lesson was break, we played soccer in the rain. Nice sweet whatever.. wasted my 31 cents which i can saved if i took a bus to school. Ok not funny. The rain was on for 15-20 minutes and it stop. I wish it had continued. Right now I'm sick. Arghh damm weak caught a cold and kept sneezing maybe fever tomorrow..

Mr David Lee. my class advisor was discussing with the class about a project $1,500-$1,600 pay. Ask me and weihao whether we were interested in it. Share the amount. I suggested I take 70% he take 30% LOL. Programming on webby and database if i remember correctly. Mr Lee see us so high. Asked us to consider.

The other discussing was about the trip to Aceh, the tsunami hit area. To help out over there. Its confirm Mr Lee is going there on May-June period. Ask if we wanted to join him but he stated something. There were still minor earthquake and crossfire between the rebel and Indonesia army. Hmm not sure if i want to go there. I got nothing to lose. Maybe ask around if anyone is interested accompany me which i doubt there is anyone interested. Muhaha see how first

I've been watching the new series Survivor 10 at Palau every friday at 10pm and Amazing Race 7 every wednesday at 10.30pm. Why i watched this? Because it pushes people to the limit which is when they show their real colour and the beautiful scenery. Backstabber, betrayer, alliance and many other stuff. You name it.

Amazing Race 7 features Rob and Amber. Amber was the previous winner in Survivor. Right now all of them are at Peru. From the camara view, everything is nice and simple.

Oh ya its Zann's Birthday. They are out partying tonight at Chinablack. Zann on the house !!! Why i never go..? erm thats my problem? muhaha just kidding. Aiya 2morrow got school, my aunt will nag saying tomorrow got school bleh bleh bleh and I don't drink. Maybe next time when no school or something. Go there drink coke or orange juice. LMAO

I personally like 29th February. Every 4 years on February there is 29th. That is what they call a leap year. Its so unique. Do you know that last year February, there were 5 Sunday? on the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th was a Sunday. Its comes after 28 years later so next will be on 2032. Click on Why are leap years used? to find out more on leap years.

Birthday that falls on 29th February, I wonder how are they going to celebrate it. Either they celebrate on the 28th February or 1st of March and have to wait for 4 years till the actual day. I'll make sure its a unforgetable celebration if I know of any friends's birthday that lies on that day. I promise. :P

I found out who called me. It was from Angela. Wait let me continue before you start thinking anyhow. Angela from National Kidney Fountain(NKF) same old thing donation card. Haizzz of all names... anyway guys and gals donate generously when I offer you the card. Be proud cos i don't always go around asking for donation. haha

Cool i found out whose Enest0. He is not underscorcer. Well not exactly I found out but he told me who he was. I din't expect my friends to pay attention to my blog other then Weihao and Chun Wai tagging.

Talking about tagging, I need to look for a new tag board. The one i had is out because "Costs are running very high, and our signups are by hundreds daily. Our sevice provider has informed us of the high usage of the DoodleBoard service and we have no choice but to act to resolve this. As a result, we regret to inform all our Basic Users that DoodleBoard will no longer be able to provide the service free. Enhanced members will continue to enjoy DoodleBoard service with no service disruption." Thats the reason from them. Lol US $2 per month.

Last Friday night, met up with Adrian and Chun Wai at Compass Point at 9pm. What the... same old them LATE by 30mins basket. Forgive them cos Ester wanted them to accompany her. We had drinks at Starbucks and after awhile Yongheng joined us. We were talking about how each of us is getting on in school. Yongheng been in NS for 6 months, Esther getting married end of this year duh thats what i heard from her like 2 years ago, Adrian and Chun Wai in poly busy rushing for their project. Busy life in Poly huh? Hmm i'm still thinkinh of signing on or go into poly IF i can..

Ciao got to sleep now its 3:11am now !!! Will look for new tag board tomorrow.

No comments: