Friday, April 01, 2005

How should I start this...

I've been thinking trying to straighten what I'm suppose to do. Its not a big problem but I myself made it into an unsolvable problem. I don't think 'cut-lane' is my cup of tea. I rather let others cut my lane then I cut others. I'm not trying to sound wei da aka noble. Maybe future but for now its somehow against my own set of principle. Haha I'm still rather undecisive. One minute I'm like this the other minute I'm like that.


So what had I been doing lately

Monday and Wednesday were intensively playing soccer at the street soccer court in sch. From 12pm+ to 5pm+ under the SUN! Lucky I brought my bathing stuff along or I'll be suffering in the mrt going back home. Sweaty and Sticky. Can't imagine it...
Wednesday I was very noisy on the court asking them to do this do that. Because they wanted to join a street soccer competition in sch so I had to tackle, shove and be serious with them. Sometime they don't take things seriously. Apologise to you if I have hurt you in anyway.

Tuesday, Rebbeca and myself went for a B.I.T outing (2 pupils per class) to Webvision company. To learn about their services and facility. Pretty interesting. All this ended at about 5pm. Went with her to Clementi's KFC to have a bite. I'm thinking of what she said about me having to join her family if she was to go back Malaysia. Hmmm... After that we went to West Mall to walk around and I sent her back home.

Geez on Thursday P.E, they still have the energy to play !!! I was having jelly leg thanks to Monday and Wednesday. Due to lack of players and the love for soccer, I had to play while trying hard not to sweat too much..

I really got to mind my manner and the way I speak. I've been too rude.. Bad words coming out from my mouth OFTEN and showing the middle finger -_-|| GOT TO CHANGE !!

Its doesn't matter how other thinks about me but it matters to me how other think about them. I'm referring to those name I have put in my blog. Because all these are from my personal view. You don't know them unless you understand them.

Lastly I have to thanks the guys for occupying my time with soccer instead of myself thinking and thinking and to Weihao !!!


Who knows where the road will lead us
Only a fool would say,
But if you let me love you
I'm sure to love you all the way.

No comments: