Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"Special" is the word that best descibes you...

"Special" is a word that is used to describe something one-of-a-kind, like a hun or a sunset or a person who spreads love with a smile or kind gesture.

"Special" describes people who act from the heart and keep in mind the hearts of others.

"Special" applies to something that is admired and precious and that can never be replaved.

"Special" is the wordd that best describes you.


This poem is by Teri Fernandez.

I saw this from Junhan's Blog. This poem was given by his gf.

Hao say this poem suits me but i'm not sure in what way.

I haven't use this word special on anyone yet because its special. (makes sense?) Of course you don't go around saying you're special then this word lose its value. Its the same for saying I Love You. To me, this are sensitive words. Having to care, love, trust, respect and understanding her as long as long as we are together. I'm not sure If I got what it takes to do it. Maybe its all just plain talking but someday... my action will prove it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.