Wednesday, April 13, 2005

In my mind I have alot of things I wanna blog it down but somehow I'm not sure what is stopping me from doing it. My mood? maybe? I usually blog at night when I'm alone with slow tempo music. I don't wish to be disturb in anyway. I'll blog what I can remember.

About my last post. Being special. When I read it, I too can't believed I wrote those. It sounded mushy, corny bleh bleh bleh like advertising myself. Haha. But hey I spoke the truth. Thats how a guy should treat a girl and of course DON'T OVER PAMPER THEM and vice versa. Just the right amount will do and depends on the situation. Some might take advantage of the situation :p

Does the way I blog tells or make you feel that I'm a "such-a-nice-guy". Well it certainly to arsehole weihao. I type out what I was feeling at that moment. You don't expect me to type out every little detail what or how I'm doing or feeling right..? I too got my own privacy and reasons. Got to thanks Weihao for commenting. It gives me the view from what others feel about me and knowing myself better.

I sometimes do suspect my way of thinking like it sounds that I'm so loving and full of surprises but maybe I'm not? I not sure on the loving part. Is that a good or bad point? Don't know what strikes me to think this way.

A female friend of mine told me "Lionel, you so full of surprises and my boyfriend never did so much or any". She also added that me or generally the good guy are usually found last when their other half doesn't treat them as good only to regret later something like that if I remember correctly. From my view, my friend, you're wrong.

Firstly, my definition for surprise is without telling the person what you're going to buy , where you're bring them out to and so on... thats surprise for me but recently I was kinda force out to say the surprise. Disappointing.. Back to topic. He did at least bought you things which made you happy or surprise right? Gucci strap.. Duh! Its not the price or how branded the stuff is. Its the thoughts that really count. Don't be always the guys doing this or we'll go broke one day... *Poor Junhan* muhahaha. I don't know how other see it but for me even a dollar item will make my day. Items as in practical e.g. key chain. Depends on who gave you the item. At that moment, there should be two feeling. Happy or weird. Happy because that someone surprised you with a gift which you wanted or whatever reasons. Assuming that the someone is happy even for a few seconds, you'll feel happy to0. Weird because what the fuck hell is that someone trying to do? a motive? a bribe? Haha. Thats for you to find out.

As a couple, you might not find him/her romantic because they usually don't tell everything out to you but more to their closer friends like the guys I mixed around with when they told me their problems. From a friend's view, thats where they say you're so sweet bleh bleh bleh but to you maybe not. Understand me? From a friend to friend talk, television shows, movies, my parent *the way the treat each other in a bad way which I don't want to get into too detail* and some other stuff.. thats where I learned to be like that as in... whats the word to use here? romantic? Anyway everyone got to be creative in this area otherwise its BORING everyday. Some special days, some not special days and some MADE to be a special day. Not everytime when you come out you need to spend alot. Be creative and think and DON'T BLAME SINGAPORE FOR BEING SMALL!!! Seriously up to now there's some places where my Aunt din't even know this places exist!!! Thats where the internet comes in handy.

Secondly, there no such thing as good guy including myself. No one is perfect. I don't know whats the definition for good guy. Anyone care to share their own definition of good guy? Whoever you want to be with its up to your choice. In the first place, no one pointed a gun on your head to force you to take him/her. Its that chemistry of feeling that lure you to him/her. Unless you're the type that goes for looks, wanna show off, wanna screw him/her. I'm being realistic here. The choices is yours and its in your hand. No one can psycho who you wanna be with. In a relationship, the only one who knows the best is yourselves. Once you made that final decision, live and have no room for regret because thats the choice you had made.

Never ever judge a book by its cover including me. You may look pretty/handsome but the moment you speak, tells what a person you are. No one is perfect including yourselves. Yar you! Before criticizing others, think of who and what you are first. Maybe a little of gossiping is ok but do have a limit for it as you don't like people to talk behind your back do you? *I wonder how I managed to link the first line and to the last line* Do I qualify being a LOVE GURU? LOL Maybe i'll sign up for the Pope place... =X

I still have daily stuff to blog. Geez this blog took me 3 nights.. Watching the champion league match right now... Bayern Munich vs Chelsea and Internazionale vs Milan *Match abandon* Fans throwing flares down from the stands. Not 1 but alot including umbellar and water bottle !!! One of the flare hit Milan's Keeper Dida. Disgraceful act by the fans. Its 4.35am now.. Yup I still got to go for school later at 12 noon x.X Managed to skip pass the "house security" my aunt, told her I'll be watching soccer matches.

P.S To my friends who reads my blog but doesn't tag or comment. Don't be shy :p In here its freedom of whatever you wanna to say because ITS MY BLOG.


Saw this on a friend's blog. Have you wonder how did they know all this but some of us don't...?

Q: Why is life so complicated?

A: It has to be complicated in order to be simple. For if it was not complicated, then how would we know what was simple and what was not if we had nothing to compare it to?

Q: Why is it so difficult to love?

A: Sometimes true love can only be gained after many hardships.

Q: And if they don't overcome these obstacles? Is the love they share not true? And what is love? Sacrifices? Pains? Sufferings?

A: Love can't be described by one word alone. To me, love is a flavor of life. It's about giving up...sacrificing but also gaining in return. But I guess it does often end in tragedy.

Q: Why is that when two people are truly happy together,that someone or something just has to come along and ruin everything? Why can't the rest of the world just be happy for them?

A: The course of love never did run smooth.

He didn't fear death. He embraced it. He said that if it were his time to go, then no matter how hard he struggled, the final outcome would always be the same. Might as well let things be, he once told me.

Love is like a rose, beautiful, yet full of thorns. These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase.

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone. And though you're still with me.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears. And I've held your hands through all of these years

No comments: